- Topics & Settings
- Browse Sites
Serving the Muslim Community
Within the Muslim community, the Muslim Community Center of Minnesota offers various services to guide Muslims, helping them continue their faith and traditions in America.
The MCC provides free family counseling for the Muslim Community based on Islamic Shariah Law and the Hadith of the prophet Mohammad. The counseling is an opportunity for personalized attention and counselors aiding to resolve personal issues, all under strict confidentiality. This service is dedicated to “enriching human life with balance and purpose.”
MCC’s counselors are available for counseling in the following areas:
- Domestic Abuse
- New Muslim Revert
- Pre-Marital Questions
- Dispute Resolution
- Drugs, Gambling and Alcohol Abuse
- Child and Adolescent Teen Issues1
The Masjid Al-Rahman performs Nikkah ceremonies, marriage ceremonies in accordance to Islam.
- In order for the Masjid to perform any Nikkah, a valid legal marriage license is required. This can be obatained from your local county courthouse.
- Nikkah’s are only performed after congregational Salah. To verify Salah timings, please check our schedule.
- A Muslim Wali and 2 Muslim witnesses are required for the Nikkah to be complete.
- If one or both of the individuals have been previously married, you are required to inform the Imam before the time of your Nikkah.
- Photos are not permitted inside the Masjid without permission. You will be able to utilize the lower level for photographs.
- There is no fee for this service, however, the Masjid operates on donations. If you wish to make a donation, please drop a check or cash in the “Masjid Ar Rahman” box located in the prayer hall or near the main entrance.2